Sunday, July 16, 2006

Solutions

1 - Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N Roses
2 - Running With The Devil - Van Halen
3 - Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers (in hindsight, I realize this was a pretty mediocre clue on my part)
4 - Gods of War - Def Leppard
5 - Sweet Child O Mine - Guns N Roses
6 - I Still Havent Found What Im Looking For - U2
7 - Heart Shaped Box - Nirvana
8 - Ice, Ice, Baby - Vanilla Ice
9 - Shattered Dreams - Johnny Hates Jazz
10 - If I Could Turn Back Time - Cher
11 - Sex Type Thing - Stone Temple Pilots
12 - I Touch Myself - The Divinyls
13 - Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
14 - Freebird - Lynyrd Skynyrd
15 - The Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson
16 - Losing My Religion - R.E.M.
17 - What's My Name - Snoop Dogg (I realized this could apply to several song titles)
18 - You Gotta Fight (For Your Right to Party) - Beastie Boys
19 - Bulls On Parade - Rage Against the Machine
20 - Dont Come Around Here No More - Tom Petty

14 -

No comments: