Saturday, June 10, 2006

Wilkommen

Ok so after much goading (cough Trouble and Bobulah cough) I have finally broken down and started a blog. For those of you who don't know, I am the great and magnificent Kmoney.

Blog Syllabus

In this blog we will cover the following

1 - Why Kmoney - Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How
2 - Karaoke addiction in modern society - Including periodic updates of the best and worst to be seen/heard.
3 - The Lisa Watch - This will be kind of like a Where's Waldo? but insert Lisa's name here.
4 - Pop Culture - because I strive to be cliche
5 - Anything else I deem necessary


**WARNING**
I will occassionally come off as boring - but there are times, and moods, where I will cross lines, offend, and intentionally be ig'nint. I will grow on you like a malignant tumor, when that happens you will learn that I am the new heroin - you just wont be able to get enough. You've been warned.


Kmoney has started a blog..........God help us all

No comments: